Main Features Of Outline ART:
Outline ART,applied in CAD word
processing,is a tool to transform words and symbols into
vector-contour,we provide both windows desktop version and ARX embedded
version for AutoCAD(supporting R14 / R2000 / R2002 / R2004 / R2005 /
R2006),so that words and symbols can be transformed into not only DXF
file,but also polyline entity in AutoCAD.
- TTF to DXF conversion.
- Inputting words and symbols to be transformed.
- Opening an existed file .
- Setting up word attributes
- You can set up font of words and symbols,word height and height/width ratio(DXF only) .
- Setting up smoothness of vector contour .
- Saving inputted words to txt file for future use .
- Saving to DXF file .
- Easy in use.
Windows 95 / 98 / NT4 / 2000 / ME / XP /Vista /Win7 /Windows Server.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
Pentium-100. 32 MB RAM
Congratulations! Outline ART has been selected as the
CADdepot.com "Tool of the Week" for January 27, 2002.
CADdepot.com is proud to salute the work of independent
authors of the shareware industry. Each week CADdepot.com
honors the week's best CAD shareware program. The field of
competition covers areas as diverse as Autolisp Utilities,
Viewers, CAD Programs,
Symbols and more. But despite the varied nature of the
software evaluated, every single one of these categories
contains stand-out programs that rise above the rest.
Ultimate CAD Shareware Directory